The procedure DO-0102 P1 presents the system to ensure the effective implementation of the degrees according to the study plan of the corresponding degree and identifies the main weaknesses and good practices, all of it as a starting point to the continuous improvement and as a guarantee for the accreditation of the centre degrees.
Its objective is to guarantee that the performance of the degree is consistent with the degree report, that it includes the appropriate elements of public information and the mechanisms which allow a continuous improvement.
For further information:
- ACSUG – Information of the Degrees Monitoring
- ACSUG – Guide for monitoring and ex-post assessment of undergraduate and master’s degrees 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Language Sciences and Literary Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpreting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages
- Master’s Degree in Advanced English Studies and its Applications
- Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics
- Master’s Degree in Multimedia Translation
- Master’s Degree in Translation for International Communication